Little Human

Mayor





Assalamualaikum!
I want to be a good doctor to my patient, a solehah daughter to my parents, and the most important is I want to be a loyal kaliph to Allah s.w.t
Stay calm, stay cool.
Allah will always be with you. ^.^




Shout Out Loud



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® D r . C u h a Z a i n i


Midnight mumble #1


Thursday, September 3 3:32 AM 1 Atashinci(s)

Assalamualaikum and mornight! (morning + night)

This post is not actually written for my what-so-called as 'sleepless night'. Since tomorrow there's an exam. Hence, its a norm for every medical students to stay-up late, perhaps all students done that though. I'm right isn't it?

We know what we plan for tomorrow. And I know that I will face my exams tomorrow - with Allah's wills. But, can we accept that tomorrow might be the last day, the last time you'll see peoples around, and yet, we still enjoyed everything without knowing it might comes. On time, not late even a minute. Gosh, it scares me out. The worst scenario is that, we doesn't prepares to face that! And some of us don't even bother about that. We all are actually drowned in the sea of joy, and gasped in the air of fun. But, we know that this life is temporarily created for us to find our way, a right way to go back to Him. Its never too late to change. No one is too bad to be better. Its all your own choice.

I remember one verse that said: 

"Works as if you are going to live forever, and prays as if you are going to die tomorrow". 

And the key is "FAITH"

We must believe that there's always hope for tomorrow, and there's light for the future. Just do as best as you can, and have faith in everything that might happen. Whether it is good, or bad. That's all at the end will brings something new in your life. 

His plans. No one can ever beat~ 
Trust Him. Believe in Him. Pray to Him.

May we all be the best servant to Allah, the Almighty.