Little Human

Mayor





Assalamualaikum!
I want to be a good doctor to my patient, a solehah daughter to my parents, and the most important is I want to be a loyal kaliph to Allah s.w.t
Stay calm, stay cool.
Allah will always be with you. ^.^




Shout Out Loud



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® D r . C u h a Z a i n i


the best way to mend a broken heart is time...


Saturday, February 26 11:03 AM 0 Atashinci(s)

"Love is like a puzzle. When you're in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together."
it had been quite a long time since aida updating this blog...maybe time makes me become more matured @ make me facing more and more problems...i love to smile to others & also my friends...it'll hide the tears inside me...hurm,it quites hard for me to do...but,i've got no choice ma..^_^
tryin' to be happy with others make me happy too...& let something passes with times,make me calm...well,you know that no one is PERFECT...  










p/s :: i ask u to tell me...but,you don't...i tryin to keep it,but i won't...-_-
i just dedicated this to  anyone that feels free to read this...