Little Human

Mayor





Assalamualaikum!
I want to be a good doctor to my patient, a solehah daughter to my parents, and the most important is I want to be a loyal kaliph to Allah s.w.t
Stay calm, stay cool.
Allah will always be with you. ^.^




Shout Out Loud



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® D r . C u h a Z a i n i


its the nerve wrecking month!!


Wednesday, May 16 6:46 AM 1 Atashinci(s)


Nerve-Wrecking-Months. Why I made this post? Its because my "cute" LITTLE, SQUARE friend *evil laugh* keep asking me, why there's no more post here, in my blog. Not like her blog, she keeps saying that she'd made new posts with intention to make me jealous (but, you know me. I'm not jealous ok?) ^.^



Its very hard for us as MBBS student, in first year to face the first final exam. Its quite "cuak" you know. With lots and lots of books and important facts to understand and memorise. Gosh, all the words in those books are important! And today, we all finally had done our last practical exam which is Anatomy and need to be ready for the next battle in written and oral exams. Yeah, "try to do the best, and Allah will do the rest" thats he words that I've been used now (I made it by myself okay, no kopi and then tampal). Just try to strive hard and then to the last words you write during those exams, tawakkal to Allah. Allah always know what the best for us. We just do what we need to do, and Allah know what the best rewards on what we do.

Okay, I think thats all from me :) 
Will be back on mid of July, Thank You ^_^