Little Human

Mayor





Assalamualaikum!
I want to be a good doctor to my patient, a solehah daughter to my parents, and the most important is I want to be a loyal kaliph to Allah s.w.t
Stay calm, stay cool.
Allah will always be with you. ^.^




Shout Out Loud



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® D r . C u h a Z a i n i


Alhamdulillah.Student 'darjah 2' to-be.


Wednesday, August 1 1:20 PM 1 Atashinci(s)

Alhamdulillah. 
Hari ni dah masuk hari yang ke-12 dalam fatrah bulan Ramadhan ni. Okay, back to my main point. Akhirnya, debaran di hati ni terjawab juga. Alhamdulillah, result final exam 2011-2012 akhirnya telah dikeluarkan. Dalam hati, Tuhan saja yang tahu debaran semasa menunggu result tu. Hoping that I pass all the subjects, and means that I do not need to repeat the subject, THAT also means, I need to leave Malaysia and go to Egypt early than the actual date that I suppose to go there. 

That morning, wake up macam biasa. After dah siap semuanya, got text message from my collague and she told me that the result had been released! Allah, berdebar tahap petala ke berapa pun tak tahu la. Tapi, lega sikit when she tell me that Aida dapat naik tahun 2, with no repeat exams. Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. Allah is the best planner for us, He knows what the best for us. We deserve what He choose is the best for us. 


Nasihat pada diri, improve diri pada tahun 2 nanti. Lebih banyak cabaran yang akan mendatang. Kepada sahabat-sahabat Gen11us, tahniah kepada semua atas result yang superb semuanya. Kepada yang tak berjaya, masih belum terlambat man. Strive hard for the next exam after this Eid. Allah knows the best for you all. 

Selamat berchenta dengan Anatomy, Physiology, Histology, Anatomy and Physchology for next year (2012-2013) ^^