Little Human

Mayor





Assalamualaikum!
I want to be a good doctor to my patient, a solehah daughter to my parents, and the most important is I want to be a loyal kaliph to Allah s.w.t
Stay calm, stay cool.
Allah will always be with you. ^.^




Shout Out Loud



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® D r . C u h a Z a i n i


12.02.2013


Wednesday, February 13 12:21 AM 1 Atashinci(s)

Assalamualaikum!

Now, its already about 5.45 p.m. in Egypt. Its still 12 February. And I hope it's not too late for me to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST TEACHER! ^.^

I wish to be the last person to wish your birthday today. Its almost 11.45 p.m. in Malaysia now. Okay, taip laju-laju. Supaya tak terlepas 12 Februari.

Thanks for being such a good and dedicated teacher for me. You had teach me a lot about life. You teach me to respect the others. Teach me to know the real adab dalam belajar. Yeah, and surely you teach me a lot in Physics. Yet, you're the teacher that really close to us now, the ex-5 Amanah's students. Thanks juga dekat teacher sebab selalu sabar je dengan Aida yang memang selalu je ponteng kelas sebab choir. Even dah nak dekat trial spm pun nak main-main lagi. 

Happy Birthday Teacher Rina Hasliza binti Abd Rashid.

Semoga berjaya di dunia dan di akhirat.
Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki olehNya.
May Allah always showered you with His bless.
Semoga Allah permudahkan segala urusan t-cer di dunia dan di akhirat.
Semoga Allah merahmati t-cer setiap saat dalam hidup t-cer.


Gambar exclusively from Learning Resource Centre, Kasr Al-Ainy Medical School. Thanks to photographer, Cik Ct Ice sebab sanggup layan Aida yang annoying nie. :)

p/s : sorry teacher, terlepas jugak 12 Feb. Dah dekat pukul 6 ptg tadi, dah Maghrib. So, its better untuk dahulukan solat. sorry! :(

Saranghae,
your ex-student yang selalu tinggal kelas dulu,
Aida Nasuha Zaini