Little Human

Mayor





Assalamualaikum!
I want to be a good doctor to my patient, a solehah daughter to my parents, and the most important is I want to be a loyal kaliph to Allah s.w.t
Stay calm, stay cool.
Allah will always be with you. ^.^




Shout Out Loud



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® D r . C u h a Z a i n i


Marks The END


Tuesday, April 21 6:55 PM 0 Atashinci(s)

21 April 2015 || 1804 ~ Its raining heavily outside! Yeay! >,<

Alhamdulillah, finally I'm done with my O&G postings!
Done with the End of Postings Exams, that made up 30% of the total marks for the this postings.

Being in medical school is tough, yet it is fun and interesting (I really meant it when I said this). And the most important is, it teaches us about life, how to appreciate everything that we already had around us. To make it simple, semua benda dalam hidup ini ada "antidote" tersendiri, we just need to find it. 

Clerking - Physical Examinations - Discussions ~ this is how the exams was conducted

Clerking
So, after almost 8 weeks in O&G postings, this is my first time clerking an Ectopic Pregnancy case. But, in summary Alhamdulillah Aida Survived!!!! Thanks to Madam F, for being such a very helpful patient and answering my questions very well and even pray for me so that I do well in this exams. (Wuu, terharu nak nanges eden)

Physical Examinations
Follow the flow~~~~
The key is practice makes perfect.

Discussions and presentations 
This is the session when students are being 'interrogate' by the examiner. Students need to present about the case and relevant questions will be asked by the examiner. (A very cuak moment by a person called Aida I could say) My hands got wet, and tremors. Palpitations. And usually cerebral constipation, halt of breathes and sudden episodes of dysarthria. 

The session goes well, I continued my blabbers. And then, IT'S THE END! WOOHOO!

Prof: How do you think your performance?
Me: Erkkk, I don't think I perform well. I can do better. But, for today this is the best that I can give. I'm soooo cuak 
Prof: No lah. Perhaps, you had done it well. Because you're not gelabah, you calm and you relax.
Me: (dalam hati saya : my jantung almost dapat heart block prof)

Then, Prof told me something that I think is very beneficial for me and can motivate me and my friends.

He said: "You got a bright future. I know I can see you in Fifth year. Now, you have the frameworks of thinking that I had already teach you. But, I hope you can create your own frameworks of thinking and answering questions by the time I see you again. It is easier to think that way. You don't need memories, understanding is all that you need."

Well, this is not the end yet. Still the written exams on the go. And yeay, holiday started now.

"I'm not good, but I don't give up to be better. Second chance is all I have. No more regrets" ~ C