Little Human

Mayor





Assalamualaikum!
I want to be a good doctor to my patient, a solehah daughter to my parents, and the most important is I want to be a loyal kaliph to Allah s.w.t
Stay calm, stay cool.
Allah will always be with you. ^.^




Shout Out Loud



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® D r . C u h a Z a i n i


A.w.a.y


Saturday, April 4 11:24 PM 0 Atashinci(s)

2015. 
With a wish-list that I can actually updating my blog 
at least in a week, or if not, in a fortnight.

But, the REALITY doesn't seems to be on my side.
Either I'm the one who failed.
Or really the time doesn't let me do so.

Currently in Obstetrics and Gynecology postings (O&G)
O&G is yet so pack, with lots of things to be studied and explore further.
Yet I'm still have time to eat more, sleep more, play more.

Look at that!
(staring in front of the mirror, pondering to myself)
Still lots of things to be ponder about.
Make yourself busy, AidaNasuhaZaini.
Isn't this is what you really want?
Isn't this is what you really love to do?
Isn't this is one of the key for the next life?


So,
Dear Aida,
Be strong!



Maybe I'll be A.W.A.Y from blabbering through the keyboard here.
Maybe until the next semester break. Yeay!