Little Human

Mayor





Assalamualaikum!
I want to be a good doctor to my patient, a solehah daughter to my parents, and the most important is I want to be a loyal kaliph to Allah s.w.t
Stay calm, stay cool.
Allah will always be with you. ^.^




Shout Out Loud



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® D r . C u h a Z a i n i


Midnight Mumble #2


Wednesday, August 23 2:08 AM 0 Atashinci(s)

Assalamualaikum :)

Suddenly got the urge to write something here tonight. Not about ''THE PATH #3'' as yet because too much to catch up with the MPW (Matapelajaran Wajib) ~ back to old school life punya style -.-
Approximately about 8 days before everything will end. And I will then go back to Terengganu for good. After how many years of going here and there, back and forth from Cyberjaya to Terengganu. Time flies really fast!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tonight,
Something that I realize is that,
It doesn't need someone very close to you to share all your problems.
Because actually, anyone can do it!
Allah will definitely send someone at the exact time where you will need them,
There is no need everyday chatting over and over again with same person,
Because sometimes,
Strangers will also listened well to our stories more than anyone.
Sharing makes you feel better,
The feelings and stories that you keep to yourself,
Sometimes they need some sort of remedy.
And tonight,
Having a long chat with one of my friend really relieved my inside thoughts,
I literally feel better,
Although it is just a story from my side and yours,
From there we learn a lot how life goes on.
Dear you whom this may concern,
Be strong,
Allah will always be with you,
As well as I do for you
Love,
Little Human