Little Human

Mayor





Assalamualaikum!
I want to be a good doctor to my patient, a solehah daughter to my parents, and the most important is I want to be a loyal kaliph to Allah s.w.t
Stay calm, stay cool.
Allah will always be with you. ^.^




Shout Out Loud



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® D r . C u h a Z a i n i


The Path #2


Thursday, August 3 5:17 PM 0 Atashinci(s)

Assalamualaikum :)
 
Let's continue the story. Back to April 2014.....
April 2014
The day that I scared the most "The Professional Exams!".  Alhamdulillah all of us finally passed, some need to repeat the year but we all are no one to judge anyone's journey. All have their very own reason. The preparation for the exams was quite tough. I'm glad that time we had our own study group that we called as "Rumah Merah". Members are shown below, not in the picture are Fatin and Izzat. Gosh, look how serabai I was -.-

August 2014 - June 2015
Entering Clinical Years! A very fun journey though. And a lot of new things happened as well. Get to know Imran along the way. And yea here we are now (the stories later la eh). This years, I learnt that Allah had planned everything in this life. For whom you met, there will always be a reason behind. During this period of time, I lose someone I know for about 6 years. But alhamdulillah, getting to know another better person healed me through.

It was  my first time we try to encounter a real patient. Maybe that was why we were very excited in discussing cases over cases that we see. It was the first time that I heard the sound of mechanical valve that I can still remember until today.

Okay, dah blank -.-

Till then,
Little human