Little Human

Mayor





Assalamualaikum!
I want to be a good doctor to my patient, a solehah daughter to my parents, and the most important is I want to be a loyal kaliph to Allah s.w.t
Stay calm, stay cool.
Allah will always be with you. ^.^




Shout Out Loud



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® D r . C u h a Z a i n i


Dedications to My Dearest Girl 2~


Saturday, February 2 11:02 PM 0 Atashinci(s)

Assalamulaikum! Hehe~

This post is regarding what I’ve said in the previous post. Post apa? CLICK SINI.

27 Januari 2013. The last day I’ll be in Istanbul. Shopping day. Just rely on our ownself without the tour guides to guide us. Too much fun. But, that is surely not my main point. This post is not about my trip to Turkey absolutely.

It’s about someone that always been there for me. Sahabat.  Siti Nor Aishah. Sorry sangat-sangat sebab lambat sangat wish birthday kau.

Bila dah abroad, susah nak online dan bermacam-macam lagilah alasan yang aku akan bagi. Haha. Well, you know me well kan? ^.^

27 January 1993. Kira-kira 20 tahun yang lepas. You was born. Sekejap sangat masa berlalu, tup-tup kau dah 20 tahun. Apa perasaan anda bila dah mencecah umur 20 tahun? Seronok tak?
Okay, 20 tahun kita hidup. Of course aku akan automatik jadi ahli 20’s buddy beberapa bulan lagi. Takut. Kenapa? Sebab dah jadi besar. Apa masalah bila jadi besar? Umur bertambah. So, apa masalahnya? Takut lagi. Kenapa? Sebab takut umur jasad ni tak sama dengan umur amalan kita. Sedih, rugi, rugi dan rugi sekiranya umur dah berpuluh-puluh tapi amalan macam budak tadika.
So, Aishah dah officially 20 tahun. Be a good muslimah. Nak cakap be a good girl or woman, aku dah konpius. Haha <-- Evil laugh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SANAH HELWAH, SAENG-IL CHUKAHAE!
Semoga sentiasa di bawah rahmatNYA.
Thanks for being my good friend. Be a good daughter, a muslimah, a wife-to-be and a mom-to-be.
Semoga sukses selalu dalam apa jua yang kau buat.
Take care.
Seriously, really sorry for this very late dedication to you. I love you ukhti.


Love,
Aida.N.Zaini